Tuesday 3 April 2012

Boondhi paayasam / Kheer

I call this as modification.com. I just changed the form of the sweet by adding milk. I had some boondhi laddus at home and the kids doesn't want to eat them. So, decided to do this experiment. Trust me, it came out very well. And guess who ate most of it., my little cheeky one.,





There are no standard measurements for this recipe as we are not preparing it right from the scratch.

Ingredients:

Boondhi laddu - 3-4
Milk - 250 ml to 400 ml depending on your choice of consistency
Almonds - 10 (Soaked and chopped into thin slices)




Method:

Bring the milk to boil.

Mash the laddu with fork and mix it with the milk and boil it again under low flame, until the boondhi absorbs the milk. 






When the mixture reaches the desired consistency, then turn off the heat. Garnish with chopped almonds and serve either warm or chilled.




No comments:

Post a Comment